Sunday, March 20, 2011

loving today

I realised that I spend a great deal of time exploring the Internet, delighting in the brilliant, beautiful work of the many talented artists and artisans around the world. And so I decided I simply had to share these wonderfully creative treasures with everyone, with a fairly regular collection of gorgeousness that's caught my eye. I believe too that there is a plethora of undiscovered talent out there, and oftentimes their lovely creations get overlooked, so hopefully my little contributions will help them get discovered. Enjoy!



4 comments:

michellemahler said...

Thakk-you for the mention!! You picked one of my favs too. Michelle Teka and Zoe

Marcie Abney Carroll said...

Thank you for the feature! I'm honored to be included in such a great group of artists, and it means a lot to know that you like my work. Have a great day!
Marcie

my thrifty closet said...

hi! I was googling and found your blog. Like your work! I think you are a talented mom. I am also christian mom with two boys. I love God, family and craft and lovely things too. Following you!

betsy said...

Thank you so much for including us amongst such talent! Your blog is so sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...